COVID-19 VACCINE SCHEDULING
We have the COVID-19 vaccine available for all groups in North Carolina, ages 18 and up. Advance Community Health utilizes the Moderna vaccine. If you would like to get your vaccine at one of our mobile community events, please review the information below.
You confirm that:
- I have not received/will not receive any other vaccination within 14 days of receiving either dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- I have not had a severe allergic reaction to a mRNA COVID-19 vaccine in the past.
- I have not previously received COVID-19 antibody therapy, including monoclonal antibody or convalescent plasma therapy, in the 90 days prior to my vaccination date.
- I do not have history of recent (within the last 90 days) or current documented COVID-19 infection.
- I have not been exposed to someone confirmed to have COVID-19 within the prior 14 days.
- I understand that I may wish to have a discussion with my healthcare provider(s) before vaccination if I have a condition or take medicines that weaken my immune system, am currently pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to become pregnant.
- You may receive the COVID-19 vaccine regardless of your ability to pay or insurance status.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is at no cost to the patient.
- We do not require identification or insurance to be collected.
- If you do have insurance, we may bill the insurance, at no cost or no co-pay to you.
- If you would like to save time at your appointment, you can print and fill out our full registration form: English or Spanish and bring it with you!
|Date/Time||Location||Registration||Are Walk-ups Welcome?|
Friday, July 23
10PM – 4PM
431 Raleigh View Rd, Raleigh, NC 27610
CLICK HERE to register or give us a call at 919-833-3111
YES! No registration required!
COVID-19 VACCINE EDUCATION & INFORMATION
Have questions about the science and effectiveness of the Moderna vaccine?
Check out any of our educational and informative materials below.
A message from Advance Community Health CEO!
Hear from our CEO, Scot McCray, on how we’re responding to the needs of our communities!
Why did you get the Covid-19 vaccine?
Hear from one of our clinic patients about why he chose to get vaccinated.
Learn more about getting the Covid-19 vaccine!
Hear from Chandra Braxton, certified medical assistant (CMA), at Advance Community Health, on her experiencing getting and administering the vaccine!
The Covid-19 vaccine – Learning more and busting myths!
Check out this conversation between our Medical Director, Dr. Joel Lutterman, and our Pharmacy Director, Dr. Portia Johnson. They present the facts and bust some myths about the vaccine.
Why do you still need to wear a mask after getting vaccinated?
Our Pharmacy Director Dr. Portia Johnson helps answer that question with CBS-17’s Judith Retana.
Have additional questions about the Covid-19 vaccine?
See below for a variety of fact sheets and informational resources.
CLICK HERE to view the Moderna Fact Sheet
CLICK HERE to view more information about the Covid-19 vaccine in the state of North Carolina
CLICK HERE to learn more from the Centers for Disease Control