We’ve changed our name, but the core of who we are to you—a trusted and welcoming healthcare provider—won’t ever change.
We’re still the same family of Community Health Centers in Wake and Franklin counties that has been serving this community for more than four decades. We have a new name–Advance Community Health–to reflect the growth and expanded access to care and services. We’re here to help you make every step forward a move toward a happier and healthier life.
We offer many services beyond primary care, including dental, nutrition counseling, behavioral health and senior care. Your healthcare team serves you with dignity and respect; patients are not judged by language, religion, culture or whether or not they have insurance. We’re here to help, and if you need something beyond the scope of our services, we’ll connect you to the resources you need.
Medical – all ages
- Baby, child, teen, adult and senior healthcare
- Integrated behavioral health counseling
- Women’s health, family planning
- Physical exams (school, employment, sports, camps)
- Chronic illness
- Minor trauma
- Flu shots
- Lab services on site
- Medical staff on call 24/7
Family Dental—all ages, including adults who are registered patients
- Referrals for root canals and crowns
Behavioral Health— Licensed Clinical Social workers
- Behavioral Health counseling
- Case management
- Substance abuse counseling
- Smoking cessation
Diabetes and Nutrition Counseling— Registered Dietitians and Diabetes Educators
- Nutrition education
- Diabetes counseling
- Diabetes education classes
Health Support –Licensed Clinical Social Workers on staff
- Referrals to specialty and diagnostic services through Project Access for eligible uninsured patients
- Discounted prescriptions
- Patient and family education
- Healthcare for the Homeless
- Transportation assistance for qualifying patients
- Men’s Minority Clinic
- On-site lab
- Discounted prescriptions
- Partnership with Walgreens through 340B pharmacy program
- We participate in most Medicare Part D Plans
- Partnerships with Person Street Pharmacy and Joseph’s Pharmacy
Drug Assistance Program: On-site support staff can assist with accessing prescriptions for the uninsured for many commonly prescribed medications.
On-site lab: On site lab services are available at many sites for your convenience, getting quick results for diagnosis.
On-site Referrals to Specialty Providers: Advance providers coordinate specialty care for our patients. Advance is connected to a network of specialists in Wake and Franklin Counties. Through a partnership with Project Access, Advance works with specialists who discount their fees for the uninsured. If you require specialty care, we can coordinate this care with the appropriate specialist. As your Medical Home, we keep all of your healthcare coordinated.
After-Hours Service: Do you need advice after your practice is closed? Call your provider’s office and our answering service will connect you with an on-call provider: 919-833-3111
Spanish-speaking staff are available at all sites for interpretation. Speak another language? We can arrange for translation with advance notice. Support staff can also assist with Medicaid eligibility and NC Health Choice eligibility.