Community-Based, Patient-Governed Leadership
Our Board of Trustees is driven by a passion to help people live healthier lives. They volunteer their time and expertise to help ensuring healthcare is accessible for everyone, including those who face barriers. They want to push better care forward for all.
We are a community-based, patient-governed Community Health Center. Fifty-one percent of our board members are patients. Our patients have a voice, and they help guide us toward where we are needed most in the community.
- Debra Britton Alhakkari, Patient, Southeast Raleigh
- Johnnie C. Clifton, Sr., Patient, Louisburg
- Laura Emerson Edwards, RN, MPA, Community Member
- Courtney Kaprelian, Community Member
- Charles Konigsberg, Jr., MD, Community Member
- Carla A. Mena, Community Member
- Tara Minter, Community Member
- Katrellia Montague-Moorman, Patient, Southeast Raleigh
- James W. Teagle, III, MBA, Community Member
- Acie L. Ward, JD, Patient, Southeast Raleigh
- Herman Wilkins, Patient, Southeast Raleigh
- John Paul Womble, Patient, Southeast Raleigh
Interested in getting involved?
If you would like more information about opportunities for becoming part of our Board of Trustees or one of our Advisory Committees, we would love to hear from you! Please contact Annie Goodwin at email@example.com or call (919) 250-2923.