Community-Based, Patient-Governed Leadership
Our Board of Trustees is driven by a passion to help people live healthier lives. They volunteer their time and expertise to help ensuring healthcare is accessible for everyone, including those who face barriers. They want to push better care forward for all.
We are a community-based, patient-governed Community Health Center. Fifty-one percent of our board members are patients. Our patients have a voice, and they help guide us toward where we are needed most in the community.
- John Bartuska, Community Member
- Elaine Peebles Brown, Patient, Apex
- Deborah Canty, Patient, Fuquay-Varina
- Laura Emerson Edwards, RN, MPA, Community Member
- Thomas Fornash, Patient, Southeast Raleigh, Horizon Healthcare for the Homeless
- Harold R. Hicks, CFM, MCR, Community Member
- Courtney Kaprelian, Community Member
- Charles Konigsberg, Jr., MD, Community Member
- Carla A. Mena, Community Member
- Tara Minter, Community Member
- Katrellia Montague-Moorman, Patient, Southeast Raleigh
- Marquette Russell, MBA, Patient, Pediatrics and Family Dental Center
- James W. Teagle, III, MBA, Community Member
- Acie L. Ward, JD, Patient, Southeast Raleigh
- Herman Wilkins, Patient, Southeast Raleigh, Horizon Healthcare for the Homeless
Interested in getting involved?
If you would like more information about opportunities for becoming part of our Board of Trustees or one of our Advisory Committees, we would love to hear from you! Please contact Annie Goodwin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (919) 250-2923.